Chalkboard video playback issues are normally due to corrupt browser cache, outdated or missing Adobe Flash and local network issues.
Click Here for information regarding DigitalChalk's minimum system requirements
Click Here for instructions on how to clear your browser cache
- An additional online guide with instructions and screenshots can be found at: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache
- Note: You must restart your browser after clearing the cache
- Click Here to verify if Adobe Flash is installed and up to date
- Verify that you see the small movie playing on the screen, if not, Flash is not properly installed on your system. If you do see the movie, scroll down to entry number 2 on the screen to see which version of Flash that you have installed.
- You can run an internet speed test by visiting either of these sites: http://www.speedtest.net or http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest
If after following each of the tips above you find that you are still experiencing video playback difficulties it is best to try a different internet browser, different computer, or different internet connection. This is a good way to tell if your issue is related specifically to a certain internet browser or computer. If you experience the same issue when using another internet browser or computer and you are unable to resolve the issue, please contact DigitalChalk Support via email at: email@example.com