What are the different options available for course registration and payment?
Modified on: Wed, 10 Dec, 2014 at 9:30 AM
- Student Self-Registration
- The DigitalChalk system is
fully equipped to allow your students to create accounts within your
organization and register for courses using a credit card.
- Students create their account in your organization from the Create New Account link located on your login page.
a student has successfully created an account and logged in they can
click the Catalog tab to locate your course available purchase. The
student would then add your courses to their shopping cart and checkout
using their credit card.
- For a list of credit cards accepted by DigitalChalk Click Here
- Account Balance Funding and Manual Registration
manually register students for courses you will need to have funds
available within your account and register each student as required.
- For more information Click Here
- Account Balance Funding and Students Register for Courses Using Your Account Balance
- Allows your students to register for courses within the DigitalChalk system without having to pay for the course.
is a good option for organizations who need to train internal employees
on specific corporate topics such as new employee training, HR
information, sales department training, etc.
- For more information Click Here
- Mass Upload Users and Manual or Student Registration
- If you have a large number of students who need user ID's you can
use DigitalChalk's Mass Upload Users feature to generate user ID's in
bulk from a spreadsheet.
- Upon user registration you can manually register users for courses
using your account balance or students can self-subscribe for courses by
using your account balance. Students can also register for courses using their credit card.
implement this feature your DigitalChalk organization must be a Business
Account or higher.
- Monthly Invoicing and Manual Registration
you would like to be considered for monthly invoicing for the
collection of DigitalChalk delivery fees please contact your sales
representative or account advocate for a copy of DigitalChalk's credit
- If approved your account would be allowed to fall
negative and once a month we would invoice you for the previous month's
- You would follow the manual registration process but advance account funding would not be necessary.
- To implement this feature your DigitalChalk organization must be a
Business Account or higher.
- Automatic registration via Registration Rules
- Allows you to establish specific conditions where students are automatically registered for course offerings
- Rules can be based upon login, specific events such as completing a previously registered course, and scheduled bulk registrations
- Registration rules are available to Business Accounts or higher
- Electronic Registration via DigitalChalk Web Services
students will be purchasing courses on your web site then using
DigitalChalk Web Services may be a good solution. Use of this solution
requires the implementation of an API that electronically passes
information from your database to our database.
- Use of this
solution requires technical programming that can be provided from your
Deployment instructions can be provided upon request.
- If you are using Wordpress as your web site with the WooCommerce shopping cart, DigitalChalk offers a WooCommerce course registration plugin. Deployment instructions can be provided upon request.
implement either of these features your DigitalChalk organization must be a Business
Account or higher, we also require credit approval and monthly invoicing.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.