Offering landing pages allows you to publicly display your course to potential students without them needing to create an account. They only have to create an account once they are ready to purchase the course.
To create an offering landing page you will want to:
- Go to the 'Manage Courses' tab
- Select 'Offerings' from the left side menu
- Click on the title of the offering that you would like to create the landing page for
- Select the 'Landing page' button at the bottom of the window that opens up
- The first section you will see gives you the option to make the landing page public (you will want to check this box so non-users can view the page), and your unique URL for that landing page as well. If you checked the box to make it public you will want to hit the 'Save' button before moving on to the next section.
- The next section is to change the header for the landing page - hit the change button and you will be taken to a page where you can choose from multiple covers and patterns. *Note: The color is based on the colors chosen for your organization theme. After selecting your header hit the 'save' button.
- The welcome section let's you add a Vimeo or Youtube link for a short introduction video for the course. Simply put in the link in and hit the 'upload' button and the video will be added.
- Next spot is for you to add instructor profiles to the page, in order to add an instructor profile you will need to make sure your offering facilitators or course administrators have already created an instructor profile for themselves. Click the 'Change' button and you will be brought to a page where you can either search users who have created their instructor page, or you will also see their profiles below for you to select and add to the landing page. *Note: You can add more than one instructor profile. Click the 'Save' button.
- The last section lets you put in your Twitter handle if you would like people to share the course link via a tweet.
- Once you have completed filling out this page your offering landing page is ready to go! Simply use the link given out at the beginning of the process to let people view it. To get back to your dashboard you will need to click the 'back button in the upper left hand corner.