Videos can be added to test questions. The video would need to be hosted on a site like Youtube or Vimeo and then linked to the test question via the share URL.
Sample HTML code:
<center><iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/5440761?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0" frameborder="0" width="640" height="480"></iframe></center>
- click "manage courses"
- click the course name
- click "manage course elements"
- click the test
- click "questions" (note that is the test it active, you would need to click "edit the live version" or "edit a copy")
- add or edit a question
- click the HTML button:
- replace the HTML code (everything between the quotation marks) in the sample with your videos share URL (highlighted below)
- paste the HTML code in the box and click "update":
- click "save" to save the changes on the test question
This is what you end up with: